Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 283


Woensdag, 16 Mei 2012

Got up at 6, and Santi's host mom drove me to the station at 630 because it was raining. :) Got a train to Brussels, then another one to the airport, and then had to do the usual flight stuff. Had a flight first to Oslo, and then a second one to Trondheim. And oh goodness, I didn't think I would have enough time in between! It was an hour layover, during which I had to pick up my luggage (which of course was last on the belt), go through customs, and then recheck my bag and go back through security. Ugh.

Luckily I made it on time. Then, in Trondheim, I had to figure out the busses. Luckily I had everything written down (Deuce was going to pick me up before, but something came up so he gave me all the instructions), so I could just point at the name of the place I needed to go for the bus driver.

Got to his apartment, and finally got to see him again!  It was nice seeing a friend from the US again, especially one I didn't get to see much there, considering he was studying in New York.  Chilled out a bit, ate, got me a week-long bus pass, went to orchestra rehearsal (I play cymbals :D), and then to one of his friends house's for a little party.  We hung out there - there was a girl from Holland, so I got to speak a little Dutch!  Then we went to a different party (which was done), and so we went to another one that was still going strong.  After a while there, we went back to his apartment, talked a bit, and now it's time for sleep.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment