Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 99

Zondag, 13 November 2011

Another uneventful Sunday.  Woke up, had some breakfast and chatted with Marcela (she got home this morning), and then both of us slept for a few hours when Patrick and Truut went on a walk.  Practiced trumpet for a bit, and had dinner.  Talked to a few people, worked on some cymbal stuff, and got ready for bed.  Starting Dutch classes (FINALLY) tomorrow!

Oh, and a few things that have happened recently I've forgot to mention.  First off, got the package from my family.  Got my eye drops (yay!), the hat I wanted, a bunch of hats for Siemen, Patrick and Marcela, and a cook book for Truut.  I also got a mini zen garden thing, which is a lot of fun.  :)  Second, my horse made the local paper up north!  My dad rode horse to the bar with my brother Kyle and his girlfriend, and they put a picture of it in the paper.  It's pretty funny to see, because I used to do that all the time with him as well.


Anyway, that's all I have to say tonight.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment