Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 90!

Vrijdag, 4 November 2011

Woke up around 10am, so I was pretty tired.  Took my time having breakfast, then worked on some schoolwork I had.  Did some reading, and by then Truut came back home.  We went to Turnhout to return a book my previous Dutch teacher had us get, did some shopping (which I almost fell asleep during - shopping when tired is terrible), and went back home.  I had Truut and Patrick try root beer - they thought it was okay.  Still made the comment that it smelled like Listerine.  Siemen actually seemed to like it (he doesn't like Mountain Dew though - he stole one of the cans because he thought it was like Sprite :P).  He wouldn't try it with icecream though.

After that, took a little nap, got some busy work done, and then went out with some friends from the fanfare to one of their houses.  It was a blast!  Talked to some new people, got to listen to good music, and just hung out.  Great fun.  Got home around 4 and promptly went to bed, which is why this is posted late.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment