Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 86

Maandag, 31 Oktober 2011

Man, I'm getting really bad at putting these on before bed - that's three nights in a row now I've forgotten.

Anyway, it was a super easy day.  Had breakfast, got invited to go to Antwerpen with Marcela.  I actually said no (for once) - she was meeting basically only Brasilians, and I don't know Portuguese.  :P  Stayed at home, and was actually by myself until like 4pm.  Which, of course, means I played trumpet super loud for most of the time, seeing as how I wasn't disturbing anyone.

Biked to the library to get some movies, hung out online, the usual.  Had dinner, read some pdf stuff on the lappy, talked to people, tried to get my trip to Germany worked out, skyped with my mom for a little bit.  Fun night.  Didn't really feel like Halloween.  LAST year felt more like Halloween, and I was in a car for the entire day.  But whatever, I'll just have to make up for it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment