Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 112

Zaterdag, 26 November 2011

Got up around 12, had breakfast and took my meds, slept again until like 4.  Got ready for the concert, cleaned my room, and got to the concert place at like 530.  Got my new uniform for the concerts (the pants are like marching band pants, they're terrible), but the shirts are really nice.  Had a little rehearsal until like 650, rushed home to change and eat, made it back for the start of the concert at 730.

It was actually the kids group that played first, so I talked to one of the guys in my section for a bit.  He really liked "Under Gypsy Skies", and we may try to arrange it for fanfare.  :)  Did the concert, which was a lot of fun.  I love doing concerts.  Only problem was that I feel like there's water in my ear drums, so I could never hear what pitch I was playing, and some of the parts of the music hurt to hear.  But whatever, we sounded good, that's what matters.  I'm going to try and get a recording of some of the songs tomorrow.

Didn't stay long after the concert considering I was still coughing a bunch.  Had something quick to eat, changed, and just checked online quick to respond to some emails.  But now, it's time to sleep, so slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment