Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 107

Maandag, 21 November 2011

Got up after a great sleep, bussed to school.  We were waiting in the Dutch class for like half an hour before another teacher showed up and said our teacher's car had broken down, and she wasn't coming in today.  So, Marcela and I went out to a little cafe with 4 gals and one guy from our class to talk and get to know each other.  It was a lot of fun, and it was really nice to talk out of class.  We're planning on meeting up in Antwerpen on Wednesday.  :)

Lunched with Santi and Marcela at the school, had a period in the library, a music theory class, and then Latin.  We had this huuuge test which I probably failed, but I filled in more than half, and I understood most of the questions, so it's better than before.

Home, chilled out with Marcela a bit, had dinner, talked to my friend in Germany and realized I can't go visit him during winter break.  :(  He switches families on the 1st of January, and I was planning on going the 2nd, so I guess I need to make some new plans.  :P  Hung out online a bit, then watched "Dan in Real Life" with Marcela and Patrick.  Great movie.

Upstairs, tried to take my socks off before realizing that they were completely stuck to my feet.  Ouch.  Totally learned my lesson though - I now have bandaids on, so hopefully my ankles can heal without trying to grab onto my socks.  :P

Anyway, still a bit tired from the weekend, and I have rehearsal tomorrow, so I'm going to bed early tonight.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment