Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 106

Zondag, 20 November 2011

Woke up around noon, had some breakfast, and then watched some old drumline videos with some of the other people that spent the night.  We watched RCR's show from 2010 since it was on the DVD we were watching - I can't believe that it's been 2 years.  We also watched the theater show DS (DrumSpirit) put on quite a few years ago - I think it was like 5 years back?  It was cool to see what the show this year is going to be like.

Got dropped off at the train station, made it home without falling asleep (thankfully).  Had to walk from the bus stop to the house since my bike wasn't there which sucked, seeing as how I completely tore up the back of my ankle yesterday (new shoes + someone else's socks = no skin left).  Showered, ate, and got ready for bed.  Super tired still.  Turning in early tonight - gotta get up for school tomorrow, and study!  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment